Take Your Business Global | Internationalization Series
Course Code: C14-G-02-01
Duration: 16 Hours
The Take You Business Global Masterclass is a quick-fire session that will help you be better equipped to make better decisions and plans for your business by providing for the Whats, Whys, Whens and Hows of Internationalization. The materials have been produced and generated utilizing years of experience by the 2iB Partners team. It’s insane to give this a miss!
There has been a huge push for SME businesses to go international and for all the right reasons. If SMEs do not go global, they will soon find it difficult to survive.
The Take Your Business Global Masterclass is a quick-fire session that will help you be better equipped to make better decisions and plans for your business by providing for the Whats, Whys, Whens and Hows of Internationalization. The materials have been produced and generated utilizing years of experience by the 2iB Partners team. It’s a big miss to give this a miss!
This masterclass can be contextualized towards industry, company or organizational standard operating procedures.
Topic 1: What is Internationalization?
- Understand what it means to go international
- Case Study: Singapore context
Topic 2: Why Should You Take Your Business Global?
- Identify the cost advantage by exports
- Understand International Free Trade Agreements advantage
- Understand Market imperfection
- Elaborate on Mature and obsolescent product requirement in new markets
Topic 3: Forms of Internationalization - Overview & Key Considerations
- Joint Ventures (JV)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Strategic Alliance
- Exports through sales reps, distributorship, export companies
- Product Diversification
- Internationalization through CoAggregation®
Topic 4: Pros & Cons Of Each Form of Internationalization
- Comparative study (2iB i19 Matrix)
- Which form for which types of businesses
Topic 5: Key Factors For Consideration
Exit and unwinding
Law Language Culture
Beliefs, values, behaviours and business strategies within other countries
Innovation, localization, quality, CSR
International Trade Agreements
Internationalization vs Globalization
Topic 6: 2iB 12 Step Internationalization Process
- Apply 2iB Pre-internationalization checklist
- Apply 2iB Internationalization road map and checklist for each form.
Topic 7: Grants & Subsidies Related To Internationalization (For Singapore companies only)
- Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant by Enterprise Singapore
Topic 8: Survival Hacks!
Secrets to surviving derived from our own team experience! (It’s a a secret, so we can list it here)
There is no assessment for this masterclass as it is a precursor to more specialized forms of internationalization.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us and begin your journey!